There are a few ways in which you are able to help support ACS.

You can make a single or recurring donations through Paypal, setup a standing order, donate using Gift Aid or by using gift boxes.

Make a single or recurring donation.

Give a little – Change a lot
Our new initiative does exactly what it says. We are trying to encourage as many of you as possible to make a small but regular donation to the Society and by just giving a little each week or month then here at the ACS we can indeed change an awful lot.

For once all these gifts are placed together they can make a significant difference in the lives of so many people.

At the ACS we are in the business of transforming lives by praying for vocations, encouraging vocations and paying for priests to work in some of the toughest parishes in England and Wales.

Please click below to make your donation. You can either make a one-off payment or set-up regular recurring payments.

Even by committing yourself to just £1 a week (£4 a month) we can make some radical changes in the society that we live.


Donate by standing order

Please join our scheme by clicking the button below, printing and filling in the form and returning it to us here at the Additional Curates Society.


Donate by Gift Aid

What is a Gift Aid Declaration?
It is a statement by a taxpayer that they want a charity to get back from the Inland Revenue the tax paid on their donation (this includes membership subscriptions to the Ramblers’ Association). There is no extra cost at all to the member.

When did it start?
It was decided in the budget in March 2000 and started on 6 April 2000.

What about payments I have already paid?
Payments from 6th April 2000 can be included retrospectively. Payments before that are not covered.

Who can sign it?
The form does not have to be signed so long as it is clear whose name it is in. It must be dated. For joint members it should be in the name of the one who pays the subscriptions, unless it is paid out of a joint account when either can complete the Gift Aid Declaration provided they are tax payers.

How long does it last for?
It goes on forever unless it is cancelled.

What does it commit me to?
Nothing at all.

Will there be any additional forms to sign?
No other forms.

When can I cancel?
It can be cancelled at any time. All you have to do is tell us.

    I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give on or after 6 April 2008.

    Please agree with terms


    Donation Boxes

    Please fill out and submit the form below if you would like us to send you donation boxes.